Do you share our passion for supporting emerging artists? Would you like to help shape the future of a performing arts platform, creating opportunities for emerging artists across the board of the performing arts?
At Insights Platforms we present the work of emerging artists working across the performing arts. We present work at a range of events including arts festivals such as the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and Camden Fringe, as well as facilitating our own independent platforms to provide opportunities for our artists to develop their networks and engagement with their work.
We are seeking Board members to support the development and progress of our organisation. Although beneficial, previous board experience is not necessary.
To acquire a combination of experience, knowledge and interests, we are seeking applications from:
• Individuals with a passion for the performing arts and a commitment to the future
development of emerging artists.
• Individuals with varied experiences within a variety of performing art forms.
• Individuals with performing arts festival knowledge and experience.
• Individuals with experience and an interest in youth arts.
• Individuals with skills in fundraising and finance.
To apply for this role please submit your C.V. along with a cover letter outlining your skills, expertise and why you would like to join Insights Platforms to: Hello@insightsplatforms.com
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role further, then please contact our Creative Director Jai Hutchison at Jai@insightsplatforms.com
The closing date for applications is February 15th 2019, 23:59.